ORDERING AND REFUND POLICIES
- All AccuLok covers are custom made per your measurements and can not be returned. Should AccuLok make a cover in a dimension other than what you ordered, call 1.888.666.4011 within 48 hours of receipt, to order the correct sized cover. The correct cover will be replaced at no charge. The incorrect cover will be returned at AccuLok expense.
- You credit card is charged at the time of the order. All sales are final and no changes can be made to your order after it is in production.
- Free delivery applies to surface shipment within the U.S. 48 contiguous states only, excluding California. There may be additional charges applied to remote areas such as, and including, the Florida Keys, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard. If you request delivery to these areas, you will be notified of any additional delivery charges that may apply.
- Pricing indicated is for covers up to 96" (eight feet) maximum length or width. Oversize or spa covers or covers with unique features are subject to additional charges.
- A daytime phone number is required in order for the freight company to confirm delivery arrangements.
- Shipping times will vary depending on your location and the freight company delivery policies.
- A physical address is required. We cannot ship spa covers to PO Boxes or APO.
- Due to their large size, spa covers must be shipped via ground transportation. Air service is not available.
- Most residential addresses are accessible, although some locations which are difficult to access may be subject to additional charges. Examples include: lanes or alleys too narrow, islands or locations requiring ferry boat transportation, gated communities restricting trucks, remote locations and unpaved roads. If in doubt, call us and we will check with the delivery company prior to proceeding, and will obtain your approval for additional charges, if any.
- You or a person you designate must be on hand to inspect and sign for truck deliveries. Missed delivery appointments may result in redelivery charges to you.
- Carefully inspect the carton and packaging, and note any carton damage, no matter how slight, on the freight receipt prior to signing.
- Damage is very unlikely, but if the spa cover itself appears damaged, note it on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery. Call AccuLok Spa Covers for assistance in filing a claim and re-ordering the spa cover. If you or your designee sign for and accept the delivery without noting damage, you are indicating that the shipment arrived in good condition, and no claims can be made.
- You may ask the delivery driver to wait while you open and inspect the package for concealed damage. If damage is observed, refuse the shipment. If you do not inspect the package contents, then any damage claims are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and may be denied by the freight carrier.