AccuLok™ Spa Cover is warranted for seven (7) years from date of purchase, to be free of defects in materials, workmanship and water absorption. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa cover and terminates upon any transfer of ownership by the original purchaser. 100% of retail replacement or repair cost in years one(1) through three(3), 50% of retail replacement or repair cost years four (4) through seven (7).
If a defect, as covered by the warranty, becomes apparent during the warranty period, original consumer purchaser must give written notice of any malfunction or defect within fourteen (14) days of the time of malfunction or defect is discovered. The original purchase receipt must accompany the written notification. Freight to and from AccuLok™ Spa Covers is to be paid by the purchaser. The cover will be repaired or replaced by manufacturer, if, upon inspection by AccuLok™ Spa Covers, the defect is determined to be covered by the warranty. The replacement or repaired spa cover will be shipped to the purchaser, at the purchaser's expense, within thirty (30) days of AccuLok™ Spa Covers' receipt of the defective spa cover.
This warranty does not cover damage due to improper use, accidents, wind, normal wear and tear, or any of the following:
- Failure to provide reasonable periodic maintenance.
- Cleaning with harsh chemicals, chlorine or abrasives.
- Damage caused by animals, vermin, mold or mildew. Events of nature, wind or storm damage, or acts of God.
- Alterations or unauthorized repairs
- Damage caused by improper installation or during freight transportation.
- Damage to seams, vinyl, straps or core caused by a cover lifting or storage device.
- Damage or underside delamination due to excessive chemicals, ozone, or improper water balance.
- Breakage or sagging of the foam core, or bent metal reinforcement. Heavy or excessive loads caused by animals, snow, people or other causes are beyond our control and not considered defects in manufacturing.
- Tearing, puncturing or scuffing of the vinyl jacket, vapor barrier or underside.
- Natural fading of vinyl or thread. This is a normal occurrence for all spa covers over time due to exposure to the elements and spa chemicals. Use of silicone oil based vinyl treatments will void warranty.
- Torn handles. Handles are for the sole purpose of opening and closing spa covers in-place only. Handles are not intended to carry or remove a cover. Torn tie-down straps. Tie downs must be kept secured and free of slack when cover is not in use. Tie downs may tear or break if used to lift or carry the cover.
- Torn seams at skirt or underside. Lifting or carrying of the cover by the skirt can cause ripping.
- Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl; cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, nor can it bear excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, and the like.
- Water intrusion into the core liner or water absorption of the foam core if any holes, tears, punctures or breaches to the vapor barrier or vinyl outside are present.
AccuLok™ Spa Covers extends this limited spa cover warranty solely to the original purchaser of the cover, installed for residential, noncommercial use only. Warranty is non-transferable and in effect only at the original installation site within the contiguous USA (excluding California). This Limited Warranty takes the place of all other warranties, express or implied, in fact or at law, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. All warranty service must be performed by manufacturer or its designated representative.
The manufacturer, Diverse Designs, LLC., and its representatives shall not be liable for any injury, loss, cost or other damage, whether incidental or consequential, arising out of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty, including, without limitation, loss of use of the spa or spa cover, and cost for removal or reinstallation of defective product, even if the manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The liability of the manufacturer and AccuLok™ Spa Covers under this Limited Warranty, if any, shall not exceed the original amount paid for the defective product. Coverage under this Limited Warranty shall commence as of the original date of purchase and the duration of such coverage shall not extend for any reason whatsoever beyond the stated time periods. These disclaimers shall be equally applicable to any service provided by the manufacturer or its designated representatives. Except as expressly provided, there will be no additional warranty obligation, expressed or implied, oral, written or statutory. Acculok™ Spa Covers / Diverse Designs LLC. will not be liable for consequential damages or any accidental expenses resulting from any breach of the stated warranty. Any dispute between buyer and AccuLok™ Spa Covers / Diverse Designs, LLC., pertaining to this warranty may be resolved in the state of Pennsylvania and subject to said laws.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.